Kerotin Women in Business Scholarship
Kerotin is a major online retailer of hair and beauty products to customers around the world.
The founders of Kerotin believe that education and the empowerment of women in business and the workplace is extremely important. Therefore, as a way to help women succeed in education and business, Kerotin is offering a $1,000 scholarship to a student of its choosing enrolled either in a post-secondary business program or a technical beauty program (Cosmetics, Esthetics, Cosmetology, and Hair Styling) at an accredited college or university in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or Australia. The award will be given to one student per year. Essay submission deadline is August 31st.
We hope that we can play a small role in helping the winning students achieve their goals through providing a scholarship to help with the expenses of education.
The successful applicant will receive a cheque for $1,000.00 USD
How to Apply
In 300 - 500 words, answer the following question:
How did you become interested in an education in your chosen field and how do you plan to use your education after graduation?
*Please note: We will only accept the final version of your essay. No draft copies. Please email your final version as a Microsoft Word document attachment to email@example.com by August 31st, 2017 and include your first and last name, home address, phone number, and the name of the college or university you are attending.
Deadline to submit – August 31 / Winners announced - October 2
- Applicant is a woman enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or Australia in a minimum two-year business or technical beauty-related (Cosmetics, Esthetics, Cosmetology, and Hair Styling) program
- Applicant is a legal resident of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, or Australia or holds a valid student Visa in the aforementioned countries
- Applicant must complete and submit essay and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st, 2017
- Applicant is able to provide proof of school enrollment upon request
- Only one entry per student is permitted